Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment
M.O.L.L.E. - A military acronym that covers a wide gamet of tactical gear using a system of intertwining straps and loops and the use of the hook and loop system. (what the uninformed call "Velcro" is just a brand name).
Rothco’s Plate Carrier Vest is a rugged yet lightweight MOLLE compatible tactical vest designed to offer ballistic protection with four plate armor pocket inserts (armor plates not included). Accepts 10 x 12 plates
- Standard Size Vest Front/Back Pocket Measures 11 5/8 Inches X 11 1/8 Inches
- 2X/3X Size Vest Front Pocket Measures 15 1/2 Inches X 11 5/8 Inches, Back Measures 14 X 12 1/2 Inches
- XS Tactical Vest Front Pocket Front And Back Plate Pockets Fit Up To 9" Wide X 12" Max Height Plates, Side Plate Pockets Fit 3.5" Max Height X Up To 8" Length. Max Waist Size Is 44"
- Detachable & fully adjustable hook & loop cummerbund With Quick Release Buckles, Helps adjust the perfect fit
- Cummerbund Side Plate Pockets Accommodate Plates Up To 6 Inches X 7 Inches
- Multiple Rows Of MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) Webbing Allow You To Mount MOLLE Pouches, Holsters, And Other MOLLE Attachments On The Military Vest
- Top Rows Of MOLLE Webbing On The Front And Back Of The Tactical Vest Feature Loop Fields For Attaching Patches, Branch Tape, And Other Hook Accessories
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps With Hook Fields On The Underside And Quick Release Buckles For Rapid Removal
- Heavyweight Material Composition For Optimal Durability Without Sacrificing Mobility (See Specs Tab For Material Composition)
- Breathable Padded Mesh Interior For Optimal Cooling Comfort
- Emergency Drag Handle On The Back
- Soft And Plate Armor Not Included.
- This Item Is Restricted For Export And Cannot Be Sold For Use In Some Countries Outside The U.S. Please Contact Rothco For Details