The Cammenga G.I. Military Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass has been used as an economical alternative to the Tritium model.
- G.I. Military Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass
- Brief Exposure To External Light “Charges” The Phosphorescent Markings Making It Ideal For Night Time Use
- Equipped With A Magnifying Lens, Sight Wire, Dial Graduations In Both Degrees And Mils For Accurate Readings
- Copper Induction Dampening System Slows The Rotation Of The Magnet Without The Use Of Liquids
- Made With A Durable Aluminum Frame And Waterproof Housing
- Comes With A Convenient Carrying Pouch, Lanyard And Belt Clip
- Made In The USA
WARNING: California Residents Click Here For California Prop 65 Warning.