Designed for the tactical enthusiast, Rothco’s Advanced Tactical Adjustable Airsoft Helmet is the perfect addition to any airsoft loadout or non-ballistic tactical training exercise. The Lightweight design decreases head and neck fatigue while supporting optics, video recording devices, and flashlights.
- Lightweight ABS Plastic, Non-Ballistic Bump Helmet Is Great For Airsoft, Paintball, And Tactical (Non-Ballistic) Training Exercises.
- Comfortable Lightweight Design Decreases Head And Neck Fatigue While Supporting Optics, Video Recording Devices And Flashlights
- Adjustable Tactical Helmet - One Size Fits Most; Rear Dial Helmet Adjustment With Interior Fit Band That Spans The Circumference Of The Helmet
- Integrated Military Style Head-Lock Chinstrap With Side Release Buckle Ensures The Perfect Fit And Will Keep The Helmet Stable While Moving
- Molded In NVG (Night Vision Goggle) Mounting Point Allows The Use Of Helmet Mounted Night Vision Goggles, Camera, Or Lights; Dual Bungee Design Increases Stability Of Night Vision Optics
- Dual Nylon / Fiberglass Multi-Position Side Rails For The Attachment Of Additional Helmet Mounted Accessories. Integrated / Removable Goggle Attachment Clips In Side Rails
- 8 Diamond Shaped Vent Holes To Keep The Head Comfortable, Cool And Ventilated
- 5 Easy Removable / Adjustable EVA Foam Cushion Inserts With Loop Attachments (3 Extra EVA Foam Cushion Inserts Included)
- 3 Piece Loop Kit With Adhesive Backing For Adding Morale Patches, Branch Tape, And Or IR Markers
- FAST Style Helmet Is Intended For Airsoft, Paintball And Non-Ballistics Training Exercises
- Weighs Approximately 1.6 Pounds
- Look For Our Base Jump Helmet Accessory Pack (2 Picatinny Rail Adapters, 1 Adjustable Single Clamp & 1 Tactical Weapon Light Adapter) Item #1895