Rothco's Military NYCO Flame Retardant Combat Shirts Are Made For Comfort, But Worn For Protection. The Combat Shirt Is Perfect For Military And Tactical Personnel In The Field To Wear Under Hot, Heavy Body Armor And Tactical Vests. This Combat Shirt Is Made Of A No Melt, Drip Resistant Fabric To Withstand Heat Up To 230 Degrees Fahrenheit. The Shirt Has Been Designed With A Lightweight And Breathable Fabric Will Wick Moisture Away, While Keeping You Dry. Zippered Sleeve Storage Pockets, Mock Turtle Neck, Anti-Abrasion Padded Elbow Patches, Gusseted Sleeves, Glint Tape Holder For Tape, Loop Field On Sleeve Pockets For Attaching Name, Rank & Flag Patches.
- Moisture Wicking, Zippered Sleeve Storage Pockets, Anti Abrasion Padded Elbow Patches, Gusseted Sleeves, Glint Tape Holder for IR Tape, Loop Fields on Sleeves for Name, Rank and Flag Patches
- Sleeves - 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton, Body - 40% Acrylic / 60% Cotton, MELTING POINT IS RATED TO 230 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT
- Cotton, Nylon, Acrylic
- ACU Digital Camo, Black, Midnight Digital, Desert Digital Camo, Desert Sand, Subdued Urban Digital Camo, Total Terrain Camo, Woodland Camo, Woodland Digital Camo
- Staff tested and rated 5 stars for comfort and durability!
- WHAT IS NYCO? Based on an intimate blend of cotton and INVISTA's T420 nylon 6.6 fiber, CORDURA® NYCO fabrics provide exceptional abrasion resistance, comfort, and durability. Clothes made with CORDURA® NYCO fabrics are durable, stylish and always ready to work overtime under some of the toughest workplace conditions.