Rothco’s D3A Type Leather Gloves offer strength, protection, and dexterity; making them one of the most versatile pairs of gloves you can own.
- Coyote Tan Leather D3A Gloves CLOSEOUT (once our stock is gone it's gone for good, Rothco has discontinued these)
- Genuine Cowhide Leather Construction Is Rugged And Provides Lasting Comfort And Warmth By Deflecting Wind
- Adjustable Cotton Pull Closure And Rust-Proof Metal Slider Allow You To Loosen Or Tighten The Fit Around Your Wrist – Preventing Outdoor Elements From Getting Inside
- Can Be Worn In Tandem With Glove Liners For Ideal Cold Weather Protection
- The Military Gloves Retain The Fine Tactile Skills Needed To Operate Equipment – Perfect For Military Applications, Shooting, Driving, Yard Work, Or Performing Other General Tasks
- Pair with G.I. Wool Glove Liners
These military D3-A (D3A) gloves are excellent for operating equipment, military ops, shooting, doing construction work or just enjoying the great outdoors during the winter, spring, summer or fall. Military D3-A Leather Gloves Features: Genuine Cowhide Leather Construction ; Adjustable Cotton Pull Closure with rust-proof metal slider