Navy Blue Fire Retardant NYCO Military Combat Shirt
sizes: XSmall-3XLarge. All other colors are listed separately.
Rothco's Fire Retardant NYCO Military Combat Shirts Are Made For Comfort, but worn for protection. The Combat Shirt is the perfect solution for military and tactical personnel in the field to wear under hot and heavy body armor or tactical vests. This Combat Shirt Is Made Of A No Melt, Drip Resistant Fabric To Withstand Heat Up To 230 Degrees Fahrenheit. This shirt has been designed with a lightweight and breathable fabric that will wick away moisture and keep you dryer. Zippered sleeve storage pockets, mock turtle neck, anti-abrasion padded elbow patches, gusseted sleeves, Glint Tape holder for tape, large loop patch on sleeve for adding hook back patches for attaching name, rank or flag patches, etc.
- Moisture Wicking, Zippered Sleeve Storage Pockets, Anti Abrasion Padded Elbow Patches, Gusseted Sleeves, Glint Tape Holder for IR Tape, Loop Fields on Sleeves for Name, Rank and Flag Patches
- Sleeves - 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton, Body - 40% Acrylic / 60% Cotton, MELTING POINT IS RATED TO 230 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT
- Cotton, Nylon, Acrylic
- ACU Digital Camo, Black, Midnight Digital, Desert Digital Camo, Desert Sand, Subdued Urban Digital Camo, Total Terrain Camo, Woodland Camo, Woodland Digital Camo
- Yes and all colors are available in sizes up to 3XL
- XS [limited colors], SM, MD, LG, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X and 5X available in black only
- Staff tested and rated 5 stars for comfort and durability!
- WHAT IS NYCO? Based on an intimate blend of cotton and INVISTA's T420 nylon 6.6 fiber, CORDURA® NYCO fabrics provide exceptional abrasion resistance, comfort, and durability. Clothes made with CORDURA® NYCO fabrics are durable, stylish and always ready to work overtime under some of the toughest workplace conditions.
Buy two and pay no shipping! ANY ORDER OVER $99 AND OWNER PAYS THE SHIPPING CHARGES!